If the biggest news that happened last time was you losing your hair, the biggest news this time is that your hair is growing back! Now we still don't have the long, dark, wavy goodness you had a few months ago, but I'll take it.
So what has happened in your miniature pieper life these last two months?
- celebrated your first Thanksgiving with your first spoonful of oatmeal. And have since tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and bananas from mommy. And chocolate pudding from daddy.
- flew on your first airplane to Las Vegas.
- celebrated your first Christmas morning with lots and lots of crunchy wrapping paper and bows.
- started talking! I'll ask, "Ellie, are you the most adorable baby in the world?" And you say, "yayayayaya...."
- are starting to go places. While still on the cusp of crawling, you are a master of rolling and spinning around to get most things (edible and not) into your mouth.
- visited Idahome for the first time where you learned about dogs, snow, and doting grandparents.
- learned how to give kisses by grabbing the sides of my face and pulling it towards your own. Your mouth is open and exceptionally slobbery of course.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but you and J are just about the cutest together. Sure sometimes it becomes a screaming scratching battle, but more often than not you guys are laughing uncontrollably.
"I love you sweetie," he says. "You are a porcine wonder," he says.