02 May 2013

365: Crayons

May 1st { crayons }
April was a difficult month for me photographically. We just moved into a new house, which should have provided new opportunities to explore and take pictures of our lives. Instead, I just felt bored. (Hence the many, many pictures of J in all his cuteness and rarely anything else..)

With the new month of May, I decided to challenge myself by using a list of prompts for my 365 project this month. Prompts have proved difficult for me in the past and I hope the challenge will recharge my creative juices and produce more interesting and artistic photographs.

My prompt that I photographed today, and I will post tomorrow, is {Stating the obvious}. And if you were saddened today by the lack of J, I promise that tomorrow will not disappoint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...