31 January 2014

Friday Finds

Let's start with the good stuff.


food love


The Cookie Dough Lover's Cookbook by Lindsay Landis at Love & Olive Oil (and that is all I have to say...)! 

Call it sad or pathetic, but one of the things I miss the very most when I am pregnant is raw cookie dough. Oh my friends, I feel like this book is heaven sent. 

Not only does she have chocolate chip (and peanut butter, and sugar cookie) dough recipes without eggs, but she also has an amazing recipe collection of every other way you could ever want to eat cookie dough. Chocolate chip cookie dough sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies!? Yes please.

I love breakfast foods and would probably choose french toast or baked oatmeal over dinner any night. These Homemade English Muffins and Snickerdoodle Waffles from A Beautiful Mess are right up my alley! Hopefully they will be joining our family (table) soon.

photo love

Prisming//Photography Techniques from wedding photographer Sam Hurd. His work art is absolutely stunning and I find this post about using a prism to create artistic images very inspiring (and accessible!). You can buy the prism he uses from Amazon.

Clickin' Moms is hosting the Daily Dream Giveaway where the grand prize is rumored to change your life with a prize package worth over $20,000. You can enter everyday, and after each entry there is a little something to download.

clickinmoms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...