23 July 2013

A Day in the Pieper Life

Lately I have been taking a vacation from my problems. Vacation meaning I am overwhelmed at the idea of packing, moving, and finding a place to live so I just read a good book, eat banana bread, and try not to do anything. Anything includes taking pictures for my 365 project, meaning I found myself twelve days behind when I got back from vacation today.

While playing catch-up and reminiscing about this little house and all the memories it holds, I couldn't help but take pictures of small and simple things. Like J's toothbrush.

When I put all the pictures together, I realized that I was inspired by creativity exercise over at Clickin Moms, A Day in the Life. I found that just over a few hours I had a little collection of photographs that truly showed our little Pieper life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...