05 July 2013

Session Two: Play is Best

My schooling in early childhood education has instilled in me a great love for play as a form of learning. Now as a photographer working with children, all I want to do is play with my clients! I want to get messy, run around, and have genuine and silly fun as we go.
After having a few sessions under my belt, I felt ready and confident for this session with more sweet young boys. Because I knew I wanted to capture real smiles and real fun, my clients suggested their favorite local park for our location. The huge trees and colorful playground were the perfect background for our relaxed family session.
This family was all about smiles and having fun (and basketball!). This little guy even showed me how to "swoosh" the ball a few times!
I loved every freezing (silly Utah, it's June!) minute of this natural lifestyle session. I felt so much more comfortable when I was just there capturing smiles instead of posing and pushing. 

I'm excited to share my favorites from another lifestyle family session next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...