30 October 2013

365: Halloween

  
Remember when my baby J was a puppy for Halloween last year? Okay now you do. 


Well this year I thought it would be fun if he was a puppy again this year. (Read: the costume still fit and I thought it would be cute and easy on my part.) 

False. The puppy costume would not be worn no matter what I tried. Instead the puppy costume was carried around, kissed, and pushed in the stroller. Second option, a dog walker who pushes dogs in a stroller. Original I know!

This week when I was folding laundry I came across a pair of Wrangler jeans and the cutest plaid cowboy shirt. Add a stick pony and we have ourselves a cowboy! 


The pony was also carried around, kissed, and tucked into bed. This cowboy sure knows how to take care of his animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...