02 October 2013

365: September Favorites

Our first month of living in Las Vegas has flown by and I can't believe it! I have been (pleasantly) surprised at how fast we have adjusted to living in the heat. 

Last night we went out to play at the park and I had goosebumps on my arms the whole time. The temperature? 65 degrees! Oh man I am going to have issues when we fly home to Idaho this Christmas.

I love looking back on the month and remembering the things I have learned. From the above photographs I can tell that I am experimenting with the beauty of black and white matte images. 

Also, I have been learning all that I can and exploring food photography. I love making new recipes and photographing the journey. (Who knew I could make tasty bread?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...