31 May 2013

365: May Favorites

In celebration of another month completed for my 365 project, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from the second half of the month. May began with well intentions to post a picture daily...obviously I found other things to occupy my time. Things like photographing adorable families and babies (pictures to come!) and vacuuming up a never ending supply of Cherrios and raisins that seem to follow a certain boy around the house.

I love looking at the pictures clustered together and suddenly these simple pictures show our lives and the everyday moments I never want to forget.

PS: Do you want to know where to get the template above? And a few others like it? How about for free!?! Check out MCP Actions for the free Lightroom presets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...