13 September 2013

365: Red Shoes


I love picking up my camera to capture just one photograph of our day. 

I don't usually start the morning with my 365 project on my mind. But because I have my camera sitting on the kitchen counter, in the center of the house, I see it often and remember to use it.

This day, J found a pair of my red flats in the closet and was trying them on. I didn't take notice until he walked over by the sliding glass door. The light coming through the sliding glass door was just too perfect for me to resist. 

And obviously this was after lunch and after someone made a mess of his shirt. Hm. I'm guessing jam was the culprit.

 

1 comment:

  1. certainly like your website but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality then again I will definitely come back again Pickup Lines Google Gravity Tricks I love you quotes Good Night Quotes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...