09 September 2013

Flowers and Sunsets: Senior Session

Last month I shared my first ever session with my soon-to-be senior sister. And in that post I also shared my excitement over my latest session with her before she left for college...and then I never posted anything! How rude of me to tease you like that. Please accept my apologies (and excuses).

We spent the afternoon before the session driving around in the country looking for locations. When the time finally came for us to go out that evening, the sun was setting much faster than I thought it was going to and it was getting dark fast. Our carefully planned locations flew out the window and we stopped in a country neighborhood, in someone's driveway to take these pictures.
 During the session I fell in love with the purple flowers that matched her dress. When I asked her to stand in the flowers, she said, "You mean the purple weeds?" And that's why I love working with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...